Forecast details for Victoriaville
|Extended Forecast - Environment Canada|
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Chance of showers
Snow or rain
Rain or snow
Victoriaville, QC (Issued: 3:45 PM EST Wednesday 22 February 2017)
- Wednesday night
- Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 1.
- Showers. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 6.
- Thursday night
- Showers ending in the evening then partly cloudy. Low zero.
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 2.
- Friday night
- Snow or rain. Low plus 1.
- Showers. High 9.
- Saturday night
- Rain or snow. Low minus 3.
- Periods of snow. High minus 2.
- Sunday night
- Cloudy periods. Low minus 9.
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 3.
- Monday night
- Clear. Low minus 11.
- Increasing cloudiness. High minus 2.